Learn how PR can help your business and how to maximise opportunities
Our PR Discovery Programme is one of the many ways that we support businesses in Somerset and beyond to achieve great outcomes and maximise their return on investment from their PR and marketing.
So, what’s included?
- A scheduled 20 minute telephone discussion with Plum’s Managing Director Karen Morledge to discuss the PR challenges and opportunities in your business.
- A place on our half-day PR workshop ‘Maximising PR Opportunities Within Your Business’.
- Our comprehensive business seminar will provide a clear overview of public relations and the benefits, and most importantly, how activities can be maximised within your own business or organisation to deliver results.
- The workshop also includes access to our bespoke performance evaluation model to help you prioritise your business’ needs.
- We will also allow time during the workshop for you to network with fellow attendees
- Oh and not forgetting the pastries and fruit on arrival and plenty of tea and coffee!
- A follow-up 60 minute consultation meeting with Karen, which will leave you with some ideas and specific actions that you can implement within your business.
- A complimentary place on GrowthCLUB, 90 Day Business Planning Workshop that will help you define you goals and create a 90 day action plan for your business. These are offered in conjunction with John McCarthy, Action Coach in Somerset.
This programme is worth over £500, but as part of our investment in supporting businesses, we are offering places at a subsidised rate of £135 + VAT.
Subject to availability, an Early Bird rate of £75 + VAT might be available to attend the workshop only, check the Eventbrite page below for further details.
Will the programme really benefit me and my business?
Of course we’re going to say ‘Yes’, but don’t take our word for it. Here’s what marketing & PR professionals and business leaders that have attended our PR Discovery Programme have said:
“It was a great session with lots of real examples that brought alive the theory. The workshop was thought-provoking and really interesting with lots to take away and reflect on/action! The value for money was very good and the speakers were on point and helpful. I came away buzzing, questions answered and full of ideas. I highly recommend this workshop.”
“The workshop provided a variety of content and the planning tools and ideas were very useful. The speakers were excellent, the host was lovely and the venue was perfect. Overall, it was a brilliant morning which also proved useful for networking. ”
Book Your Place on the PR Discovery Programme
To participate in the PR Discovery Programme, please email email@example.com to book directly on to your workshop of choice and to arrange the initial consultation. An invoice will be raised to secure your booking and confirmation details sent.
Book Your Place on the Workshop
Workshop presenters and guest speakers
Karen Morledge, Managing Director, Plum Communications & PR
John McCarthy, Managing Director of Action Coach in Somerset
More about the workshops
This workshop will enable business owners and marketing managers to better understand PR and how it can take your business to the next level. We'll discuss a range of topics including:
-- news releases
-- social media
and much more, in order for you to understand and recognise the range of opportunities within your own business. We'll look at the areas you need to prioritise, specifically in line with your company aims and objectives and introduce you to our bespoke performance evaluation model that will ensure you leave knowing exactly what you need to focus on.
Interactive and directly relevant to your business using a self-evaluation approach, Plum’s Managing Director, Karen Morledge will lead the session. The workshops will also feature a topical presentations from one or more guest speakers.